[OSM-dev] Josm Features and whishes ;-)

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Sat Dec 9 16:57:03 GMT 2006

> Alternatives would be:
>  - only show arrows on the current selected stuff
>  - only show arrows when zoomed in to a specific level
>  - add a toggle button to show/hide arrows on the toolbar by default
>    (initially toggled off)

Is there a chance to implement all three ?

Maybe we can then change the size of the arrows too. For me a much smaller
arrow (2-3dots) would do it too. And if I use the mappaint plugin I would
suggest to keep the arrows small and NOT make them have to get the same color
and size as the lines.

> Ciao, Imi
>
> PS: Just curious: Why exactly was this a follow-up to "JOSM plugin for
> direct serial read"??? ;-)

Well; it's also a feature request ;-)

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/
TeamSpeak2: ts2.ostertag.name, user: tweety, Channel: "GPS Drive"
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm
Tel.: +49 89 420950304