[Openstreetmap-dev] JOSM rc2 released

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 13:26:58 GMT 2006

Imi,

Your efforts to date are to be commended.

I would find the ability to export the raw GPS point data very useful,
partly for a larger area as it would save waiting to download from the
server each time, just refresh now and again.

Background image capability would be useful (with some form of appropriate
calibration) so that I can experiment with some older historic maps.

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk