[Openstreetmap-dev] Freemap slippy map

nick at hogweed.org nick at hogweed.org
Thu Jan 12 23:56:38 GMT 2006

> When the slippy map requests tiles it appends
> "&WIDTH="+(this.tilewidth)+"&HEIGHT="+(this.tileheight)+"&BBOX="+lt+","+tp+
>","+rt+","+bt;to tileURL. "BBOX" is specified as west,south,east,north
>
> So as long as Freemap can respond to that request, everything should work
> ok.

I've tried that now but I have no luck getting anything to display in the map
- not even the "loading tile" messages which display as the tiles are

I took the index.rhtml from OSM and modified it, changing the tileURL to the
script I describe below.

This can be found at:

http://www.free-map.org.uk/osm/index.html

I have created a script called 'drawmapll.php' which takes a bbox and a width
and height, and generates a Freemap map tile as a PNG image. This can be

http://www.free-map.org.uk/osm/drawmapll.php

No luck. Am I doing everything right?

Thanks,
Nick