[Openstreetmap-dev] curves

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Wed Jan 18 11:58:41 GMT 2006

* @ 18/01/06 09:41:04 AM Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> Overall I agree with Tom here. However if a curve implementation within the
> database has a benefit over the sheer number of nodes and segments required
> to make up curves using multiple segments then its obviously worth
> considering.

That's what I figured. Not so much in London, but I thought all those
cul-de-sacs and curved lanes could do with it.

I was figuring on concentratin gon streets after I've finished cleaning
up the db. Out of interest what are your top wanted features generally?
It's hard to figue out whiulst buried in trac tickets :-)

have fun,