[Openstreetmap-dev] curves

Thomas Walraet thomas at walraet.com
Wed Jan 18 13:37:36 GMT 2006

SteveC a écrit :

> I was figuring on concentratin gon streets after I've finished cleaning
> up the db. Out of interest what are your top wanted features generally?
> It's hard to figue out whiulst buried in trac tickets :-)

Most wanted for me : Streets.
Actually I don't name my segments because it's something that should be
done for streets IMHO.

I also think that curve are not really needed for OSM and will add too
much complexity. It will be harder to write clients, mesure street
length, etc.

The server already have problems with straight line !.. (when a line
start and end outside a tile, it's not drawn)