[OSM-dev] osm pdf-atlas

OJW streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 23:39:33 BST 2006

Sounds okay.  Point all the links on [[PDF atlas]] to URLs on the SVN system,
and it shouldn't look much different when you download the files using a web
browser.

The individual pages (e.g. [[PDF atlas/places.txt]]) can be replaced with a
link to the relevant SVN web interface, in case anyone still links to those
pages.

A template for linking to SVN files might be useful, so that all the "wiki to
SVN" links can be edited easily {{svnlink|/utils/osm-pdf-atlas/}}