[OSM-dev] JOSM from SVN

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Tue Jul 18 16:17:43 BST 2006

> Good morning,
>
> I'm trying to get hold of the JOSM source code from
>
> http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/svn/josm
>
> using Eclipse.  What user name and password and user name should I
> use?  I have tried anonymous and my OSM details, with no success.
> I've never used Eclipse to access SVN before, so I might be doing
> something wrong on that side.

Use either one of the locations as subversion repository and no username
and no password (not even "anonymous" ;)

http://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/svn
https://josm.eigenheimstrasse.de/svn
http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/svn/josm

I changed a lot in the apache config the day before today. It works for
me, but if any problems for you still occour, please cry out loudly! ;-)

Ciao, Imi