[OSM-dev] Succeeded in setting up a testserver

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Sat Jul 22 02:54:23 BST 2006

Hi,

> Do you know how to enable some more debugging information?

Use the LogLevel directive. Put anywhere at top of your config:

LogLevel debug

Did you double-check, that all packages are installed?
Do you run ubuntu or debian? Then you can grab a list of my installed
packages at http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/~imi/packages.zeus (done with
dpkg --get-selections). Maybe you get something out of a diff to your
package-list?

> > If you point me to a small and free java library which can write EXIF
> > data into JPG's, I will implement the saving of the GPS coordinates into
> > JOSM, so the syncing with the GPS track would become much easier.. ;)
> >

> An external program maybe?  But it is not a robust solution so maybe
> an option to enable it.

That's what I currently use. And it states in "Future plans":

* Writing metadata into media files

Ciao, Imi.