[OSM-dev] Re: JOSM - segment split for node insertion - implicationfor ways

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 13:26:39 GMT 2006

That's fine with me imi. There are other priorities. At least I know to hold
off creating Ways for now where there is still work to do on base data
creation. However luckily I have a huge area where the placement of all
connecting segments is (IMO) complete so I can now spend some time looking
at the keys and values needs for the different Way types as I edit.

Steve, did you get any ontology stuff in I can have?

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk