[OSM-dev] Mailing list -> forum? NO!

Will L will at nabble.com
Mon May 1 19:40:01 BST 2006

Immanuel,

Maybe Nabble can be a solution to have Email and Web coexist and without
diluting the community. Nabble works like Gmane but with some unique
features. OpenStreeeMap lists have been archived on Nabble for about a year
now, see http://www.nabble.com/OpenStreetMap-f1218.html

Nabble allows you to search/browse both user and dev lists together. You can
also drill to each list and search there. There are also view options such
as threaded, chronological and dump. Mailing list subscribers can also post
from Nabble web interfaces and the post will be forwarded to the mailing
list (same as Gmane gateway).

Hope this helps.

Will L
Nabble.com