[OSM-dev] Re: Transparency defintely works!; wms.rbx compositer problems

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 13:16:28 BST 2006

> Well.. if the ruby version spits out transparent pngs (is it based off
> of streets.rb?) then we can hook it up instantly to the renderer as it
> currently works even if it isn't perfect yet. Nick?

As an aside, wms.rbx seems to be working well, with the current streets layer
http://tile.openstreetmap.org/cgi-bin/wms.rbx?layers=landsat,streets&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=128&BBOX=-0.17578,50.820403308862886,-0.1318349999999998,50.8342827608780

We could look into testing this out live sometime soon. Best to set up a url rewrite on tile, so that we don't invalidate the cache in one big swoop.

-Mikel