[OSM-dev] osmarender : suggestion for file organisation in distribution
dpenezic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:30:26 GMT 2006
I just download last distribution (1551) of osmarender, to have clear
not spoiled (with my add ons, and changing) distribution.
I suggest follow :
* move two png files in new directory called images
* move two sh files in new directory called scripts
* add file with licence info
* add file with changes and version info (nothing fancy, just short note)
* add README.txt in both new directory to explain what is in and way
(if I understand policy correctly two PNG files must be on map when
rendering is finish)
This is just cosmetic changes to be clear what is what .
I dint found reason way index.html is in distribution ? is it a part
of scripts or ?
P.S.: Now I will try to check clear distribution with my changes and
send on list sugestion
More information about the dev