[OSM-dev] using propper tools; building Packages; was:planetosm-to-db.pl

Nick Burch openstreetmap at gagravarr.org
Wed Nov 8 10:59:39 GMT 2006

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> (and the difficulty of getting them without installing svn, especially
> when trac's down).

I think we've found your stumbling block here. You don't need to go
through trac just to browse svn, and download the latest version.

Just point your web brower at an SVN url, eg
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/utils/perl/Geo/ , and download away.

You'll only need to go via trac if you want to browse the history, change
logs etc, and don't want to install an svn client yourself.

Nick