[OSM-dev] JOSM patches applied and suggestion forplugin environment?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 9 10:17:09 BST 2006

Yes, this raised a concern with me too. While long section of motorway and
dual carriageway generally follow parallel lines they don't always. The
separation between carriageways in different countries varies and divergence
and the position of junctions differing between carriageways makes it
difficult to make one rule fit all. However it would save a lot of time if
you could switch on a mirror feature as you add one side of a dual
carriageway which dropped in the other as you went on a parallel line. You
can then amend the bits that don't fit the tracklog as you go.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk