[OSM-dev] Select and move - mode

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 12:00:01 BST 2006

>I guess we should have a poll to clarify the needs and common usage
cases,
>and then adjust the user interface accordingly.

If we're on the subject of JOSM user interface issues, I used it for the
first time for a full-scale editing session (as opposed to just playing
about) last night, in preparation for doing some work on it (see message
last week)

The only issue I can see is that if you're zoomed out and you try and
select a segment, you select the node instead. It would be useful (to
avoid more zooming in and out than necessary) to always select the segment
unless you're right on the node.

This is with the nightly build, downloaded yesterday evening about 7pm uk
time.

Nick