[OSM-dev] Selecting new nodes by default

Wollschaf mith at uni.de
Mon Sep 11 19:51:49 BST 2006

Having 1, 2 and 4 at the same time will be the perfect solution, IMO.

I think that the mode you created is good for certain people and editing
habits, and bad for others. So if it can be turned of in the preferences,
I am completely happy with it and will probably use it when editing
appropriate things.

The modifier key (option two) could just toggle the behaviour defined by
the preferences, to turn off whatever is defined at the time for some
nodes.

Option one is almost a different feature and nice to have, but not that
important.

Wollschaf