[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] osmeditor2 and JOSM

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 13:51:45 BST 2006

No presets in JOSM by default but Imi was proposing that any good sets that
he gets he makes available with JOSM so that you can pick and chose which
set suits you. That requires the rest of us to submit a useful set to him. I
have some and others certainly have some but there really isn’t a defined
set yet.

I certainly plan to develop a set alongside any new map_features set when I
get around to it.

One word of warning on presets though. A bug in JOSM means that if you use a
text preset but don’t actually write any text the key gets uploaded with any
empty value. That might be one reason why you have a lot of highway="" in
your list of tags.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson