[OSM-dev] Proposal: Database accelerator and dirty tile marker based on simple algorithm.

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 10:07:33 BST 2006

Talking of tiles, does anyone have a quick fix for blank tiles being
downloaded? ie, in the middle of a section of the slippy map, one gets a
persistent blank square, where the Landsat is visible, but the data
layer is invisible/transparent/nonrendered?  Reloading doesn't help,
presumably the server  hasn't/won't render(ed) the tile.
Phillip