[OSM-dev] Proposal: Database accelerator and dirty tile markerbased on simple algorithm.

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 10:16:14 BST 2006

If you right click and view the individual tile and hit ctrl+shift R in ff
then quite often the tile will render properly, albeit that it may still
fail if its got a lot of data on it. Zooming in to less data then usually
needed. Obviously once a tile hits the 48 cache its difficult to get
anything new back unless you tweak the actual tile bbox.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk