[OSM-dev] Mapnik/osm2pgsql regression.

Mon Apr 2 12:35:36 BST 2007

Robert (Jamie) Munro wrote:

> How is Potlatch at coping with the same segments in more than one way?
> JOSM and the applet make it very hard to see that this is happening, and
> seemingly impossible to select the second way that is on a segment.

Similar, I guess. Potlatch uses Flash's standard onpress event, so
clicking on a line will select the "topmost" way - probably the one
that was loaded most recently. This means there's no way to select a
way which is wholly underneath another way. (If it's not wholly
underneath, of course, you could click somewhere else on the way to
select it.)

cheers
Richard