[OSM-dev] Tiger Import dev environment

Nathan Rover NRover at websitemakers.com
Wed Apr 4 01:32:56 BST 2007

Don Smith wrote:
> Any word on the tiger environment? Are we set on python?
>
> Don Smith

Sorry, ran into a little delay, I had a water line break in my office...
Spent the last few days fixing that.

I started to install Debian, I've developed in Debian before but it was
a year ago, so I've found I'm a little rusty. Can anyone recommend a
(free) how-to guide or something to assist with setting up the server
and packages for mySQL, Appachie and Python?

Thomas had expressed interest in helping and he seemed fine with python,
but I haven't heard anything from him for the last week or so.

Nathan Rover