[OSM-dev] Essen Developers Workshop update

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue Apr 10 14:52:29 BST 2007

We're staying in double rooms at the Linuxhotel for the Essen developer
workshop. If you have any preferences with whom you want to share a
room, please email me with that information.

If you have not yet put your name on the wiki for the workshop, please
email me, so that I can make sure you'll have a room. There is another
group in the hotel at the same time and there are currently no rooms
left. So if anybody else wants to come we'll have to try to juggle
things around a bit.

Thanks to the generous support of GAV/FOSSGIS/OSGeo we'll get some money
to help pay for the workshop. I don't want to decide alone on how
exactly this money is spend, so we'll talk about this at the event itself.
I'll then coordinate with Georg Lösel from GAV.

I'll be at the Linuxhotel in Essen probably from around 1:30pm. When you
arrive at the gate, ring the bell that says "Hotel" and I or somebody else
will open the door. Parking is directly behind the gate on the left hand
side. See http://www.linuxhotel.de/anreise.html for travel instructions.
Ask me, if you have any questions. You can also reach me on my cell
phone at +49-173-7019282 if you have any questions or problems.

There is no scheduled official seminar on Friday, so those that have
already arrived early can go to work directly. :-)

Jochen