[OSM-dev] new mediawiki performance

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Fri Apr 13 02:39:18 BST 2007

I use eAccelerator, simply because it was the accelerator provided by
Fedora.
http://eaccelerator.net/

It was as simple as installing the package (ie. no configuration
required) and provided significant speedups running gallery2 on an old
Pentium II at home.  I haven't checked to see how much RAM it uses but
RAM usage is configurable.

Just another option ...