[OSM-dev] more admins

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Apr 16 15:15:19 BST 2007

Steve,

> It's also difficult in that most people
> don't know and don't want to know/work with the server code

I'm sure that's going to change with the rails port which can reportedly
be installed in five minutes even by newbies!

At least for me, having the server code running on my own machine will
make a huge difference to the barrier of understanding/changing it. It
would of course always have been possible to get a 0.3 running on my box
but I thought: Nay, not even Steve and Nick get 0.3 running properly so
I'll not bother ;-)

Bye
Frederik