[OSM-dev] JOSM gcj

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:11:52 BST 2007

Frederik Ramm skrev:

> http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/josm-with-tilenums.jar
>
> It is an early "prototype" but already has an extra tab in the download
> dialog where you can enter tile coordinates (one tile or a range of
> tiles) and specify what zoom level you're talking about, and it will
> then download exactly that area.
>
> Bye
> Frederik

Just for that feature I'm ready to bear your child.. Well almost.. Need
serious reconstructive surgery first... ;)

I was actually planning on making a plugin, that could overlay a TileXX
(where XX defaults to 12, but could be decrease or increased via a
button) grid over the JOSM workarea, but this functionality you
implemented is justs as good.

J.D. "Dutch" Schmidt