[OSM-dev] Spell check data to a file

Francisco R. Santos frsantos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:56:50 BST 2007

Hi Jonas,

I have made a JOSM plugin that detects and fixes some common errors while
editing. Among this errors, I check for misspelled key properties, using
your wiki speller word list (great compilation, by the way!)

However, I have to issue a new version every time this word list changes,
cause it is a html page in the wiki and I have to copy&paste the words in a
file inside my plugin. I was thinking: could you move these data to an
external file, in SVN or other external site? This way, whenever you update
the data, it can be imported automatically in the plugin.

Thanks and regards,
Quico