[OSM-dev] NetSquared ominationN

Don Smith dcsmith at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 19:04:42 BST 2007

I'm amenable to any solution that already exists, my question is, not
being familiar with postgis, how does it work (Example: From what I can
see each tiger segment has a zipcode entry for left and right, what do
you do when these are different?). Again,if it already works, I'm all
for it, where is the script?

Don Smith