[OSM-dev] JOSM

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Sun Apr 22 17:28:34 BST 2007

Am Sonntag, 22. April 2007 17:54 schrieb Martijn van Oosterhout:
> In any case, you could have mode where you can select only ways, only
> nodes, only segment, only ways where natural is not "coastline", that
> kind of thing. It wouldn't be that easy to implement, but is that
> sort of what you're thinking of?

I could imagine a list of all tags available in the currently loaded
data, where I can hide object simply by their tags.

As a non hacker, I have no clue how difficult this was, but I guess that
creating a list of all tags in the current data should be possible.
What about reading the mappaint plugin's code to get a clue if certain
"objects" can be hidden? Somehow I guess that the mappaint plugin
already has some of the needed code in it.

Just my two cents,

ce