[OSM-dev] Blue sea for tiles at home

Robert Hart bathterror at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:41:14 BST 2007

I can do this, though it will take time. My question is, which parts
> are most important? Middle East? US? South America? I went for europe
> first because I know there's lot of activity there, so some hints
> about areas to prioritize would be nice.

Can you not document how the process is done and then we can split the task
over many people. I assume you are not hand editing a 4MB binary file, so
there must be some "source" and tools involved.
I'd really like to see those made publically available.

Rob

Robert Hart