[OSM-dev] Blue sea for tiles at home

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:29:00 BST 2007

Martijn van Oosterhout skrev:
> On 4/24/07, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
>> In that special case there really is a problem with the tile index.
>> The tile index says that the tile (2189,1279) is a sea tile, which it
>> quite obviously isn't.
>
> Just one point: if you find any other tiles which are marked
> incorrectly, let me know. The less I have to guess, the quicker the
> process is...
>
> Have a nice day,
Take a look at this :

http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=7485077.51546&lon=1416033.8606&zoom=12&layers=B000

2192,1282 renders weird. Can it be due to having parts of two coastlines
belonging to seperate islands, both of which are going the correct way
in respect to the island they belong too ?
If that is the case, the close-area.pl script needs to take that
possibility into account.

J.D. "Dutch" Schmidt