[OSM-dev] Blue sea for tiles at home

Kristian Thy thy at 42.dk
Tue Apr 24 14:41:12 BST 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, Dirk-Lüder Kreie wrote:
> > 2192,1282 renders weird. Can it be due to having parts of two coastlines
> > belonging to seperate islands, both of which are going the correct way
> > in respect to the island they belong too ?
> > If that is the case, the close-area.pl script needs to take that
> > possibility into account.
>
> There were "lakes" on one of the island, tagged as coastline, with their
> segments going the wrong way. I fixed that, so that the water is on the
> right again.

Ah yes, I've seen those artefacts from Almien's coastline before.
They're present lots of places where the coastline haven't been
manually fixed yet. Can the script take those into account, or should we
use this as an opportunity to discover where they are? :)

\\kristian
--
... et nemo ex vobis interrogat me: »Quo vadis?«.