[OSM-dev] Blue sea for tiles at home

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Apr 27 11:49:29 BST 2007

Hi,

> Thanks for that. I'd checked the little island and I couldn't see
> anything wrong, but didn't check the main coastline in that area,
> which is maybe where you spotted the problem?

Yes. I wanted to send an attachment but forgot, then sent it on its
own, and it got rejected because of the size. Generally, with the
coastline mechanism now in place, any one single coastline bug
anywhere in the tile area can break the coastline rendering for the
whole tile. (It does not however affect neighbouring tiles.)

Bye
Frederik