[OSM-dev] Blue sea for tiles at home

Damian Sulewski Damian.Sulewski at Uni-Dortmund.de
Tue Apr 24 09:46:26 BST 2007

Am Montag, den 23.04.2007, 21:49 +0200 schrieb Frederik Ramm:
> If the table says there should be water at this location, then
>      draw an artificial "coastline" rectangle so that the tile gets
>      rendered blue.

Hi,
would it be a big hack to do this once, leave the tiles in a temp
directory, and when blue tiles are needed upload them with another name?
Just like we do with the blank tiles?

Rendering such a tile takes some minutes on my system.

Greetings,

Damian

--
Verification of concurrent C++ programs:
http://StEAM.cs.uni-dortmund.de