[OSM-dev] I've done some work on JOSM...

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:13:46 BST 2007

On 4/27/07, Ed <eAi at opencoding.net> wrote:
> What it essentially does is to Sort all the segments in a way
> irresepective of the direction they're facing, it then makes all of them
> face the same direction as the one on the end, it then reorders the
> segments in the way. I think this is considerably easier than the
> previous method which involved selecting each segment, switching it then
> reordering them.

Do you think it could try to minimize the number of reversed segments?
It would be irritating it a 400 segment freeway got reversed because
one segment at the end happened to be pointing the wrong way. Sure,
easy to fix but it's would be nice if it didn't happen. Way order *is*
somewhat important.

Have a nice day,