[OSM-dev] I've done some work on JOSM...

Ed eAi at opencoding.net
Fri Apr 27 13:13:51 BST 2007

Frederik sent me some notes and I've used this to fix a few things which
should make this more useful.

The command now will make all the segments face the same direction as
the average for that way. This means that it will only reverse at most n
/ 2 - 1 segments in a way. This, combined with a "reverse way direction"
command should make things much easier to use. It will also only produce
a 'change command' if it does actually change anything, so if you select
200 roads and run it on all of them, you won't have to upload all 200 of
them, just the ones that have been fixed.

The main issue with the code as it is, is that it can't really cope with
ways that fork/branch properly. I'll look into solving this at some point.

I've attached the new code.

Ed