[OSM-dev] UK Dev Day

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:32:30 BST 2007

Hello,

The UK dev day is nearly upon us.  We will probably get about 6 hours of
productive work done and we loads to do.  I think that the time can be best
spent by focusing on a small number of issues, with small numbers of people
assigned to the task.  One should be the Rails port.  To finish Rails we
need to:

- Potlatch - needs integrating with the OSM server.  Richard's Ruby API
imprvovements need porting to Rails.

These tasks require Richard (Potlatch) and a Rails knowledge (prob Steve)

- Data needs importing - this needs to be tested with real data

I'll (Nickb) do this.

What else do people want to focus on?  Could you update the details -
including who is attending here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/UK_Developers%27_Workshop

Cheers,

--