[OSM-dev] Problems with svn ...

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Aug 6 10:32:32 BST 2007

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2007-August/006046.html

>> I would also note that it had in fact started workinh again the last
>> time I looked - in fact it is working right now.
>
> But if it only works sometimes. It is a little difficult to keep ones svn
> checkout up to date.

It shouldn't stop you keeping your checkout up to date. Certainly
all local files should still update I believe.

The only slightly unfortunate thing is that subversion seems to give
up fetching externals as soon as one fails so if there are other
externals that need updating then they may not update. Personally that
is a bug in subversion I would think.

Basically if you're using externals at all then there is always a risk
that at any given time one or more of them may not work...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/