[OSM-dev] Error creating new JOSM plugin directory in SVN

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Fri Aug 17 07:17:51 BST 2007

Hi Dave,

I had planned on a seperate plugin.

It's finished and ready to go. The proper place for it is really to be included into the base source. I guess it could be built into validator, but then, maybe a number of plugins should be built together, built, but then, maybe plugins should be merged into the core JOSM once they mature?

I already have Lakewalker in there, perhaps I could just piggyback it onto it?

Seperate plugins allows you to to turn some off when they break due to JOSM changes....

Rgds,
Brent.