[OSM-dev] AND conv: residential versus unclassified

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org
Wed Aug 29 10:10:33 BST 2007

El Wednesday 29 August 2007 10:36:26 ante at ffii.org escribió:
> In NL we have two parties, the Residentials and the Unclassifieds.
[...]
> So, is there actually an intelligent design behind residential versus
> unclassified, or is it just survival of the fittest? Can we look for
> guidance, or will there be no answer?

I'm a Residentialist myself, but:
- A residential road is no more than an unclassified, plus abutters. The
Unclassifieds would as well start tagging the abutters.
- My rule of thumb is: "Use residentials inside the city boundaries,
unclassfied outside them".

As for the intelligent design thing, the Flying Spaghetti Monster decided to
keep us on a struggle. May your segments be touched by his noodly appendage,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>