[OSM-dev] Osmosis bug when using 'completeWays' option?

Lambertus osm at na1400.info
Sun Dec 2 22:23:47 GMT 2007

80n Thanks for helping.

Downloaded all 200 bboxes and I'm afraid this won't fly. It takes about 1 - 3 minutes before each download completes (varies greatly). In total it took about 4 hours to download The Netherlands... Parsing the planet file takes about 1.5 to 2 hours.

I also noticed that the osmxapi does not specify the amount of data it's going to return although it seems to fetch the data first before it starts sending. Maybe something to add....?