[OSM-dev] tiles at home: libpng warning: tEXt: CRC error

Ralf Zimmermann Ralf at zimmermann.com
Mon Feb 26 18:19:57 GMT 2007

Hi guys,

It is now the second time that I find my tiles at home client caught in an error loop.
I am typically running t at h under SUSE 10.1 with the following command: "LANG=C ./tilesGen.pl loop"

I downloaded the tilesGen.pl that I use from SVN on 20-Feb.

The error is that after some loops (typically a few days), it is caught in a loop that only outputs this error message a few times per second:

libpng warning: tEXt: CRC error

Did anyone see this behaviour before?
Any idea what goes wrong?

RalfZ
Munich, Germany

P.S.: Another instance of tilesGen.pl was running in parallel (in another directory) and is still running. So it does not look like a systematical issue, more like random...