[OSM-dev] Dealing with segements referencing deleted nodesinthe planet dump

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 20:06:21 GMT 2007

So this should fix that:

public class DeleteMode extends EditMode {

..
..
public void mouseReleased() {
		for (Iterator it = applet.nodes.values().iterator(); it.hasNext();) {
			Node p = (Node)it.next();
			if (applet.mouseOverPoint(p.coor) && p.id != 0) {
                            if (p.lines.isEmpty()){
                               int answer = MsgBox.show("Really delete
the node "+p.getName()+"?", new String[]{"OK", "Cancel"});
                        if (answer == 1)
					return;
                    OsmApplet.println("deleting " + p);
                    applet.osm.deleteNode(p);