[OSM-dev] Dealing with segements referencing deleted nodesinthe planet dump

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 23:27:21 GMT 2007

They are gone now.  I used the following method to make them dissappear:

1) Using JOSM, create a new segment nearby.

2) Select the offending way and add the newly created segment to the way.

3) Then remove all old segments from the way *except* for the newly created
segment.

4) Upload

5) Delete the way and newly created segment.

6) Upload

I'm not sure why this works but it seems to do the job.

80n