[OSM-dev] Drawing ways with bezier curves rather than linesegments

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 23:31:15 GMT 2007

I'll stand corrected on this but I recall we had a long discussion on bezier
curves maybe more than a year ago, a search of the list (probably on talk at
the time) should find something. One of the issues that was flagged at the
time was a patent that Navtech has on bezier curves. I think it was one of
the reasons the idea was dropped quicker than it might otherwise have been.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk