[OSM-dev] elemstyles.xml file

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Sun Jul 1 14:54:08 BST 2007

On Sunday 01 July 2007 13:12, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> I got an elemstyle.xml file from Michael Klugmann, where I planned to

> However, I've found two elemstyles.xml files in the svn:
> a) applications/etc/elemstyles.xml
> b) applications/editors/josm/plugins/mappaint/styles/standard/elemstyles.xml

The only change I know/see is the
    <scale_min>1</scale_min>
    <scale_max>50000</scale_max>
Which would help rendering stuff only at the right zoom level.

The File in /etc was used by
	applications/utils/perl_lib/Geo/Gpsdrive/OSM.pm
which is used by
	./rendering/pdf-atlas/pdf-atlas.pl

By the way: In the long term we should have a look if it is possible to merge
these with the rules files of mapnik:
	./applications/rendering/mapnik/osm.xml

-

Joerg