[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Cycle Route Tags / Pushing forward the Cycle Layer

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Jul 20 13:10:06 BST 2007

Hi,

Spaetz will probably by now be able to do it:  osm at sspaeth.de

> Is anyone else currently working on / interested in helping to push
> forward the cycle layer?

Keep in mind that as things currently stand, tiles at home is unable to
cope with even the normal uploads, so it will take a long time for a
cycle layer to appear even if you put it into the t at h renderer today.
This is not to say you shouldn't do it - just be patient and be
prepared to have some people complain that their changes are not
rendered fast enough because of "that stupid bike layer" ;-)

Bye
Frederik