[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Regents Park

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Jul 23 03:32:24 BST 2007

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 05:41:17PM -0700, Corey Burger wrote:

> I would rather build the functionality of a proper roll back in the
> db. The other place we woudl fix it would be for JOSM to warn the user
> if they are uploading a node that changes the distance beyond a
> certain value.

On an "it would be nice if" note, I also wouldn't mind e-mail
notifications for changes within my area.  (Not necessarily real-time,
but a summary like "user 'cameron' changed these streets, user 'nick'
changed some other ones, user 'cant_figure_out_potlatch' deleted half a
freeway and added a bunch of residential streets in a swamp" would be
cool :-P.  I'd imagine this'd be useful for people in the Netherlands
too, now that we have the AND data.)

Cameron