[OSM-dev] remove link to mapnik.org svn?

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Mon Jun 4 15:39:30 BST 2007

> I think it should stay, or at least we should have a link to
> http://mapnik.org/download/.

I didn't want to remove the mentioning in the install.txt.
But I wanted to remove the external dependency in the svn.

> Not all distros have pre-compiled packages
> (I use Fedora which does not).

Is there any chance to get fedora packages in the future?

> Maybe the Debian package info should be
> listed before the source links.

OK: I'll replace this in the install.txt
Since I'm just about to try to install the whole stuff again, I'll update the
install.txt File anyhow.

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/