[OSM-dev] TIGER -> OSM import

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:55:41 BST 2007

Once you have a first cut, why not do a test upload of a county and then get
it rendered.  It should then be possible to do a visual comparison between
the Osmarender output in this area and other typical Osmarender output.

If you choose a test area that a lot of Europeans might be familar with
(perhaps a part of LA, SF, Orlando or Boston) then we can also cast
judgement.

80n