[OSM-dev] gpx upload sanity check please

Shaun McDonald shaunmcdonald131 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:32:44 BST 2007

On 9 Jun 2007, at 18:48, Andy Robinson wrote:

> Tom Hughes wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Cheers Tom, I guess I'll just have to get used to being nudged to
> the bottom
> of the leader board or get out and do some mapping ;-)

Why are the GPX uploads not done the same way as the "Top users
editing over the past ..."? If the date(+time) of the upload is
stored, there shouldn't be a problem. It would also mean that the
stats are rolling, and therefore someone who is new to the project
has a chance to get up to the top of the leaderboard without too much
work. It also means that long time members of the project will have
to continue working, if they want to stay at the top of the leaderboard.

Having the option to see the top editors over the past year would be
nice too, thus helping to show the long time editors ;-)

Shaun